Friday, April 19, 2024

 

Kudos to the photographer here. The image is reversed, but it's still awesome.

"I Am Alpha & Omega"

 Well, I managed to transfer the original script materials, which were done on OS9 over to OSX. I had to use a G5, because the Zip Drive I just bought, although it connects via USB, it will only run under Classic. I thought it was worth a shot, so a hundred and fifty bucks got my script materials transferred over into a workable computer environment. Unfortunately, the files went over as Unix files, which only TextEdit can open. That means no formatting.  At least I don't have to type it ALL over again.

So I've begun reviewing and editing the script that has already been written. I expect that I will make additions or alterations, in part based on my studies when I wrote "Nunc Licet".

Having begun to transfer written notes on Act Three, I see that I have prose that is very much more abstract then the earlier work and I like it. It has been literally decades since I last worked on this. The files that I am transferring are dated 1999. I have grown as a human being and I have different perspectives from when I first wrote this at age 21, or even in 1999 when I was 45 years old that's a 24 year span.  I am 69 (soon to be 70) another 24 year span and I am picking up the project again.

 For those of you who are familiar with New Church Philosophy and 
the Science of Correspondances, that is The Threefold Essence.

As I progress in reviewing the script, I will post more thoughts here as I progress.

AG

No comments:

Post a Comment